Effective Date: January 1, 2019
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT? We collect two basic types of information:
2. HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT? We use the PI you provide when you complete a form to contact you via email, phone, or SMS text message to provide you with the information you requested. We may also contact you to confirm your interest in the product or service, or in other products or services. We use the General Information we collect to obtain insights on how people use our Site. We use this information for various internal business purposes, and to ensure that our Site continues to appeal to our users.
3. HOW DO WE SHARE INFORMATION? We will share information with third parties in the following ways:
(a) The products and services described on this Site are offered by various third-party sellers (“Sellers”). If you submit a form requesting information about a specific product or service described on the Site, we will only share your PI with the Seller of that product or service.
(b) We contract with other companies and individuals to perform functions or services on our behalf, such data storage and analysis, hosting the website, and monitoring website activity. We necessarily have to share your information with such third parties as may be required to perform their functions. Note that we may change or add other service providers at our discretion. We will only share as much of your information with these parties as may be required for them to perform their services.
(c) If requested or required by law enforcement authorities, courts, or regulators, we may disclose any information we have about our users. We also may disclose such information to exercise or protect legal rights or defend against legal claims.
(d) In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these business transfers, customer information is typically one of the business assets that are transferred. If all or substantially all of our business assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter into bankruptcy, customer information (including PI), would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party.
(e) We may reserve and have the right to disclose any information about you or your use of our site without your prior permission, if we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to: (i) protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company or its affiliates, other users of the site, or the public; or (ii) to enforce our Terms of Service.
4. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION? We use appropriate technical and organizational measures, including SSL encryption, to protect your personal information against unauthorized or unlawful access, processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. We also limit access to PI to those employees and/or contractors who reasonably need access to it to do their jobs. However, because no security system can be 100% effective, we cannot completely guarantee the security of any information we may have collected from or about you.
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP INFORMATION? We reserve the right to retain PI and General Information we collect from you for as long as we deem necessary to satisfy a business purpose.
6. CAN I CONTROL HOW MY INFORMATION IS USED? We currently offer no options regarding the usage of any information we collect from and about our users.
7. TRACKING TECHNOLOGY USAGE. We may employ certain technologies such as website analysis tools that enable us to track your activities on our website, and to a certain extent across third-party websites. We offer no response to browser Do-Not-Track requests, but you can prevent certain online tracking applications (such as Google Analytics) from recognizing you on return visits to this Site by disabling cookies on your browser.
8. CHILDREN UNDER 13. Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to utilize our Site or participate in our promotions. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that someone who submitted a form from our Site is under 13, we will attempt to delete the information he or she provided as soon as possible.
9. FOR CALIFORNIA USERS. The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) grants residents of California (“California Users”) certain rights regarding PII collected or obtained by companies covered by the CCPA. As of the effective date of this Policy, our company does not fall within the statutory definition of businesses covered by the CCPA, and we are not required to comply with the disclosure and deletion requirements under that law. However, under the California Online Privacy Protection Act, California Users may request information regarding the types of personal information we share with third parties for direct marketing purposes, and the identities of the third parties with whom we have shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. California Users may request further information about our compliance with this law by sending us a message via the email address set forth below. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year concerning this law, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than via email.